Out of this whole trip, Magic Kingdom was our favorite place we saw. There was SO much going on and so much to do there it was kinda overwhelming at first. The first hour of entering the park all Madison & Zachary did was whine and cry about how they were hungry, bored standing in lines and that they wanted to go back and go swimming. I turned to Tom and said "what the heck did we do". We spent all this money getting into the park and the kids aren't having fun and neither was I listening to them. With that being said...the first hour wasn't so magical. After the first hour things started to turn around. The kids were happy, laughing and having a great time.
I took so many pictures it was hard to choose which ones to post. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!!
Main Street
Megan waving to Cinderella during the "Where Dreams Come True" parade.
Mickey's PhilharMagic 3D movie.
The Magic Carpet ride.
At night Cinderella's castle would turn different colors
Disney's Electical Parade - it started at 8pm
and.... she's finally out.
Like people say, this place is truly magical. Then again, what place wouldn't be magical with the hours of 9 AM to 1:30 AM. We started at 9AM and ended the day after the 10pm firework show. That sounds like a very long day with three kids, but honestly the kids were AWESOME and it didn't even seem that late when we left. Tom and I really could have stayed longer. I will have memories from this place with me for the rest of my life. We have been home for a week now and I still get teary eyed thinking about how the kids were in "awe" of this place. It was perfect!! The kids were at awesome ages and they were still young enough to "believe" in things there and for it to be magical for them too. Don't take my word for it though. People have their own opinions on which park is the best. We chose this park because of our kids ages and it was highly recommended by friends. The other 3 disney parks may be just as good. Let's just say...I can't wait to go back and see the other 3 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment